As work continues on I-10 on the city’s westside, several detours and closures will be in place this coming week. As always, all closures are subject to change, The latest information is posted on the traffic alerts page and on Twitter.
I-10 East Daytime
Monday, Jan. 9 through Friday, Jan. 12 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- I-10 Eastbound will be reduced to one lane for approximately a half mile between the North Mesa Overpass and the Resler Overpass.
Crews will be conducting structural bridge work. [Map 2]
I-10 at Mesa Overnight
Sunday, Jan. 8 through Thursday, Jan. 12 | 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each morning
- I-10 Westbound will be completely closed between the North Mesa Exit Ramp (Exit 11) and the North Mesa Entrance Ramp. Detour: Traffic will exit at North Mesa Street (Exit 11) and re-enter I-10 Westbound immediately at the next entrance ramp.
- I-10 Eastbound will have the left lane closed between the North Mesa Exit Ramp (Exit 11) and the North Mesa Entrance Ramp.
Crews will be continuing structural work on the I-10 Overpass at North Mesa Street (SH 20). [Map 1]
Sunday, Jan. 8 | 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between North Desert and South Desert Boulevard. [Map 1]
Crews will be working on the new Mesa Bridge overhangs.
I-10 Both Directions Overnight
Sunday, Jan. 15 through Tuesday, Jan. 17 | 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each morning
- I-10 Westbound will be completely closed at the Sunland Park Exit Ramp (Exit 13)
Detour: Motorists on I-10 West will exit at Sunland Park Drive (Exit 13) and re-enter I-10 just prior to Sunland Park Drive. [Map 2]
Crews will be conducting structural work on the westbound Paisano Drive (US 85) Bridge.
Overnight Monday, Jan. 16 through Thursday, Jan. 19 | 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m.
- I-10 Westbound will be reduced to one lane between the Sunland Park Overpass and the North Mesa Underpass.
- I-10 Eastbound will be completely closed at the North Mesa Exit Ramp (Exit 11).
Detour: Motorists on I-10 East will be detoured onto Doniphan Drive (SH 20) and will be able to re-enter I-10 at Sunland Park Drive.
Crews will be setting steel beams into place at the Resler Flyover Ramp. [Map 3]