The Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority (CRRMA) has announced that contractors will expand their work zones and modify some street closures in the coming weeks as utility work associated with the El Paso Streetcar Project kicks into high gear.
Starting on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, crews will close the intersection of Kansas Street at Father Rahm for approximately three days, allowing Stanton to be re-opened at Father Rahm until Sunday, January 31, 2016.
On Monday, February 1, 2016, the intersection of Father Rahm and Stanton Street will close again. Father Rahm will remain closed from Santa Fe Street to Campbell Street.
Motorists who use Kansas Street to access Loop 375, should follow marked detours and consider alternate routes such as Mesa and Santa Fe Streets.
Other Work Planned at Other Locations in the Coming Weeks
- Complete closure of intersection of Kansas Streeet and Texas Avenue.
- Complete closure of intersection of Kansas Street and San Antonio Avenue.
- Complete closure of Stanton Street from Arizona Avenue to Montana Avenue.
- Partial lane closures on Oregon Street from Glory Road to Robinson Avenue.
Work Underway at Other Locations
- Kansas Street remains closed between Texas Avenue and San Antonio Avenue.
- Stanton Street is closed to traffic from Arizona to River.
Impacts to Properties Along the Route
Residents, businesses, and schools will maintain access at all times during construction. The CRRMA is coordinating directly with those impacted.
The CRRMA will also be hosting an Open House on Thursday, January 28th; click HERE for more information.