El Paso Electric launches a brand-new app that allows customers to report power outages via their mobile devices.
Rolled out on February 15, El Paso Electric’s new MyEPE allows users of the app to literally cut the cord when reporting outages. Now they simply do it with the touch of a button.
According to El Paso Electric officials, the new app features:
- Secure log-in to view residential properties associated with your account number
- Report your power outages and receive restoration updates
- Follow social media posts by EPE
- Update contact information, including phone number and email address
- Receive an email, text or message if there is an outage that has occurred at your home (you must be registered in the app)
- App is also available in Spanish
To download the new My EPE Outage Notification App users can visit:
• Apple App Store (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
• Google Play Store (Android smartphones only)