On Tuesday, officials with the Downtown Management District (DMD) announced the return of the Downtown Barstool Open to the heart of the city.
The Barstool Open, presented by Miller Lite and Topgolf, will be held on Saturday, January 26th, 2019. This miniature golf tournament spreads holes across nine different downtown bars.
Teams of four travel from location to location to complete their round and compete for prizes.
Each member of the team will receive a swag bag, miniature golf ball, the opportunity to compete for a variety of prizes, and experience of downtown’s best bars.
The event will be held on Saturday, January 26th. Packet pick-up and day-of registration will be open from 10:00am-12 noon.
Golfing will be from 11am-3pm, with teams guiding themselves to the various locations at their leisure and in their desired order. An awards ceremony will be held at 4:00pm at Circa 1963.
Teams can register online now through January 19th for $60 per team, from January 20-26 the price increases to $80 per team. Space is limited and officials say this event is expected to sell out.
Participating bars include:
- Circa 1963, 325 North Kansas (inside Hotel Indigo)
- Craft & Social, 305 East Franklin
- EPIC Bar & Nightclub, 510 North Stanton
- Rockstar Burger Bar, 271 North Stanton
- International, 114 East Mills Ave.
- Park Tavern, 204 East Mills Ave.
- The Speak Easy, 303 East Franklin Ave.
- Church Bar, 212 East Mills Ste. B
- B-17 Bombers Oyster Pub, 201 South El Paso Street
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Topgolf Best Team Costume/Outfit
- Best Team Name
- Miller Lite Low Team Score
- Miller Lite Low Individual Score
- Coffee Box Hole in one prize!