City of El Paso Department of Public Health (DPH) and El Paso Fire Department (EPFD) in partnership with Abundant Church (East) and local organizations invite the public to a Health and Wellness Fair next weekend.
Officials say the event, set to run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, September 19, at 1000 Valley Crest Drive, will provide screenings, information booths, and referrals to other services.
Free screenings and services offered are:
· Blood Pressure Screening
· Blood Donations
· Body Mass Index Screening
· Rapid testing for the detection of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
· Pneumonia 65 years and older, Shingles 50 years and older, and Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) vaccines
· Dental Exams
· Glucose Testing
· EPFD providing free Flu shots to individuals 65 years and older
· EPFD providing Free COVID-19 vaccines (1st and 2nd dose) for individuals 12 years and older
DPH will offer services to include immunizations and oral dental care for children and adolescents – pre-registration is required for both services. To pre-register contact:
· Dental care for children 6 months to 21 years of age call the Rawlings Mobile Dental Clinic at (915) 497-5070
· Immunizations for Pneumonia, Shingles + Tetanus Vaccines for adults over the age of 18 call (915) 212-6517
Additional health organizations offering free services are Southwest Texas Insurance, Digestive Health Education, DoTerra Essential Oils, Superior Health, American Heart Association, Smile Magic among others.
For more information call (915) 212-6517