The City invites the community to a virtual meeting to learn about and provide feedback on large-scale public facility projects submitted by several agencies.
Approximately $1.4 million of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds has been set aside by the City for large scale public facilities improvements that demonstrate a high community impact, benefit primarily low-to-moderate-income populations, and leverage ongoing community investments.
CDBG funds can potentially be used for renovation and/or new construction of a public facility, park, or open space.
Large-scale public facility project submissions are as follows:
- Centro San Vicente, Healthcare Center Renovations
- City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, JP Shawver Park Improvements
- City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, Mountain View Park Improvements
- City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, Rae Gilmore Recreation Center Improvements
- EPISD, San Jacinto Visual and Performing Arts Center
- YWCA, Joyce Jaynes Branch Renovations
Large-Scale Public Facility Virtual Meetinge Wdnesday, October 14| 6:00 pm
Microsoft Teams Meeting:
+1 915-213-4096 United States, El Paso (Toll)
Conference ID: 146 385 446#