Monday morning, City officials reminded residents that the deadline to pay 2020 property taxes is Monday, February 1, 2021.
“Taxpayers are encouraged to pay before the deadline to avoid delinquent penalties and interest,” officials shared via a news release.
Property tax bills may also be printed by visiting the Tax Office website and selecting “Pay Your Taxes.”
Payment options include:
- Online at the City of El Paso Tax Office website or by phone at 212-0106
o With credit card (with a 1.98% convenience fee)
o With e-check
- By mail
o City of El Paso Tax Office
P.O. Box 2992
El Paso, TX 79999-2992
- In person
o County Tax Office locations
- Ascarate Annex (Main Office) 301 Manny Martinez Drive
- Ysleta Annex – 9521 Socorro Road
- Northeast Annex – 4641 Cohen Suite B
- Eastside Annex – 2350 George Dieter Dr., Suite B Room 211
Extended hours: Saturdays, January 16, 23 and 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
o Mobile Bank at Central Appraisal Office located at 5801 Trowbridge
Open January 25 – January 29 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tax bill must be presented. Cash, checks, and money orders accepted.