The City of El Paso Department of Public Health Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Center located at 8010 North Loop Dr. will be closing and moving to a temporary location.
Beginning April 25, Officer David Ortiz Recreation Center, located at 563 N. Carolina, will serve as a temporary WIC location and provide the following:
- Nutrition education
- Nutritious foods
- Referrals to Health and Human Services
- Breastfeeding support
WIC clients have the option to change to another WIC clinic based on their preference.
- Americas Clinic, 10039 North Loop Dr.
- Canutillo Clinic, 300 Farm Rd.
- Fort Bliss Clinic, Building 51 Slater Rd.
- George Dieter Clinic, 1757 George Dieter #109-111
- Henderson Clinic, 721 S. Mesa St.
- Lee Trevino Clinic, 1840 Lee Trevino Dr.
- Montana Vista Clinic, 14612 Gregg Dr.
- Pershing 3707 Pershing Dr.
- San Elizario Clinic, 12004 Socorro Rd.
- Sunrise Clinic, 8500 Dyer #54
- Westside Clinic, 5195 Mace St.
- Ysleta Clinic, 110 Candelaria St.
WIC provides support and inspiration to eat right, have a healthy pregnancy, breastfeed successfully, and raise amazing kids. It safeguards the health of low-income women, infants and children up to age 5 by providing supplemental foods, nutrition education, and healthcare referrals.
For our complete coverage, Click Here