Memorial Park Library | Photo courtesy EPMH/City of El Paso
The City of El Paso’s Capital Improvement Department invites the public to a pre-construction community meeting about the Memorial Library improvements.
Officials share that this project is part of the City of El Paso’s “commitment to enhancing the quality of life and visual image for business, residents and visitors.”
The library, located at 3200 Copper Avenue in Central El Paso, will be receiving approximately $349,800 worth of improvements, which include:
- Replacement of the circulation desk
- Convert existing patio area into a computer lab room
- Upgrade existing public restrooms
- Extend patio behind the proposed computer lab room
- Removal of existing carpet and replace with new tile.
WHO: City of El Paso Capital Improvement Department
WHAT: Open House Community Meeting
WHEN: 6 p.m. Monday, December 9, 2019
WHERE: Garden Center at Memorial Park, 3105 Grant Avenue