With the temperatures on the rise, ’tis the season to have some fun in the sun by visiting the City’s eight spray parks.
Officials with the city’s Parks and Rec department announced Monday that the parks will open for the season on Saturday, April 13.
The popular facilities are free to the public and open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday. For more information about the parks, visit the Parks and Rec website.
In addition, dog owners can take their pets to the City’s only spray park designed for dogs located at Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda.
Spray Park Locations:
- Sue Young Park, 9730 Diana Dr.
- Hidden Valley Park, 200 Coconut Tree
- Grandview Park, 3100 Jefferson Ave.
- Westside Community Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Marty Robbins Park, 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Braden Aboud Memorial Park, 4325 River Bend Dr.
- Salvador Rivas Jr. Park, 12480 Pebble Hills Dr.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave. (Includes spray park for dogs)