The City of El Paso’s Capital Improvement Department has scheduled a community meeting to inform the public of the Downtown Wayfinding Phase II project.
This project includes the installation of 13 Wayfinding Kiosks to enhance the pedestrian experience in the City’s downtown shopping, entertainment and cultural districts.
The meeting is set for 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 in the Main Library located at 501 N. Oregon Street
The kiosks will be installed at the following locations.
- Main and Campbell (SW Corner)
- Main and Mesa (NE Corner)
- Franklin and Mesa (SE Corner)
- Oregon and Missouri (SW Corner)
- Franklin and Durango (SW Corner)-Solar
- Anthony and San Francisco (SW Corner)
- Anthony and San Antonio (NE Corner)
- San Antonio and Durango (NE Corner)-Solar
- San Antonio and Santa Fe (NW Corner)
- El Paso and San Antonio (NW Corner)
- Overland and El Paso (NE Corner)-Solar
- Stanton and Texas (NE Corner)
- El Paso and Sixth (NW Corner)
At the meeting, City staff will be on hand to answer any questions, listen to input, and take suggestions the public may have regarding the project.
This project with an approximate budget of $460,000 is part of the City of El Paso’s commitment to enhance El Paso’s regional comprehensive transportation system.