Ever fancied yourself a monster hunter? Now residents can hunt for monsters in Downtown El Paso with a chance to win prizes from three great Downtown businesses thanks to the Downtown Management District (DMD).
“The monsters in this case are monster graphics on Downtown storefront windows, but the prizes are real,” DMD officials share.
The Downtown Monster Hunt is back with even better prizes this year. To enter for a chance to win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize sponsored by the Hotel Paso Del Norte, Heroes for Hire, and the Toltec Tiki Room, all participants have to do is explore Downtown and find all three (3) different MONSTER posters (vampire, werewolf, and zombie) on storefront windows. Then take a selfie photo with each and send the photos to them via private message or tag @downtownelpaso on Facebook (Downtown El Paso DMD), or Instagram.
Organizers add that participant need to make sure their privacy setting is set to public if you tag us on social media. For those that prefer email, feel free to send your entries to email@example.com
1st Place Prize: Hotel Paso del Norte– Deluxe overnight stay, with complimentary self-parking and two day passes to Desert Spirit Spa’s sauna and Halo Therapy Room (Salt Room).
2nd Place Prize: Heroes for Hire (Comics and Cards)- Star Wars The Black Series ($175 value), The Mandalorian-Helmet, The Mandalorian Dark poster, 3 Hasbro Star Wars action figures (‘Beskar Armor’, The Mandalorian, Boba Fett, & Cara Dune).
3rd Place Prize: Toltec Tiki Room– Dinner for Two: includes 1 Pupu Platter and Punch Bowl.
- Find all three (3) different MONSTERS (vampire, werewolf, and the zombie) on storefront windows throughout Downtown El Paso.
- Take a selfie photo with each monster (vampire, zombie, werewolf). Photos taken in your Halloween costume triples your entries!
- Send the photos to us via private message or tag us @downtownelpaso on our Facebook or Instagram. (Makes sure posts are set to public in the privacy settings) If you prefer e-mail, send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groups in same photo count as one entry.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.)
No purchase is necessary in order to participate. Contest ends at midnight October 31, 2021. Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 4, 2021 via social media and at DowntownElPaso.com as well as the Downtown INSIDER Newsletter (subscribe here).