This year, thanks to the Downtown Management District (DMD) and businesses, residents can safely hunt for Monsters in Downtown with a chance to win prizes.
Friday afternoon, DMD officials announced the Downtown Monster Hunt – part costume contest, part scavenger hunt.
“Downtown El Paso is a great place to engage in reduced risk alternative activities. With the proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Downtown hand-washing stations and social-distancing you can take advantage of the open-air pedestrian friendly environment and have fun while doing it,” DMD officials added.
Officials share that to enter for a chance to win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize sponsored by the, , and , all participants have to do is get Downtown and find all three (3) different MONSTERS (vampire, werewolf, and the zombie) on storefront windows.
Contest participants then take a photo with each monster, dressed in their Halloween costume and send the photos – either by e-mail, to [email protected], private message or tag @downtownelpaso on (Downtown El Paso DMD), or
1st Place Prize: Overnight stay at the Hotel Paso del Norte!
2nd Place Prize: $75 in Frontera Churros bucks!
3rd Place Prize: $50 gift certificate to Krystal Jeans!
· Find all three (3) different MONSTERS (vampire, werewolf, and the zombie) on storefront windows.
· Take a photo with each in your Halloween costume.
· Send the photos to us, either via e-mail to [email protected], private message or tag us @downtownelpaso on Facebook (Downtown El Paso DMD), or Instagram.
· Groups in same photo count as one entry.
· Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.
· Please observe and follow all suggested public health guidelines.
For contest details visit.