From May 8-10th, the Downtown Management District and five great downtown restaurants are teaming up for the Downtown Eat Authentico! Restaurant Crawl, presented by TFCU.
“Based on feedback from the public, and by popular demand we chose to make this a spring and fall event, not just once a year,” said DMD Executive Director Joe Gudenrath.
Attendees will get a five-course meal, with each course at one of the five different downtown restaurants. Spots are limited and may sell out, so we recommend tickets be purchased early to reserve your spots in the crawl.
Participating restaurants and dishes include:
- B-17 Bombers Oyster Pub, serving an appetizer of Shrimp Tacos (Shrimp and fresh pico de gallo on corn tortillas) & Oyster Shooter (shucked California coast oyster with house-made cocktail sauce, lime juice and spices).
- Taft Diaz serving an appetizer of Tempura Artichoke Taco (marinated enoki mushrooms, salsa macha – epazote aioli).
- Elemi Restaurant serving an entrée called Quesadilla Del Momento (heirloom maiz tortilla, local asadero cheese, seasonal ingredients, and avocado).
- Park Tavern serving an entrée of Chicken Picatta (angel hair pasta with pan seared chicken and lemon caper sauce).
- Rockstar Burger Bar serving a dessert named Rockstar Fried Cheesecake (creamy fried cheesecake towers drizzled in strawberry scrappers).
Tickets can now be purchased at DowntownElPaso.com at $40 for crawls on Wednesday and Thursday and $45 for crawls on Friday.