The Downtown Management District (DMD) is bringing back the popular Downtown Hotel Tour.
For two years following the impact of COVID-19, the DMD has provided a video tour, but now the public can once again take a first-hand look at the finest hotels El Paso has to offer. Ticket holders will also have the opportunity to be entered for chances to win sensational prizes and delight in food offerings at each stop.
On Saturday, April 2, 2022 from 11am-4pm, the Downtown Hotel Tour will provide participants a literal map to tour the collection of Downtown hotels at their own pace, sample a variety of Downtown food at each stop, and have a chance to win staycation inspired prizes!
Tickets-holders will have a chance to win gift cards to Downtown restaurants and complimentary overnight stays at:
– Aloft El Paso Downtown, 303 Texas Avenue
– Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown, 325 N Kansas Street
– Gardner Hotel, 311 E. Franklin Avenue
– Hotel Paso Del Norte, Autograph Collection-10 Henry Trost Ct
– DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown, 600 N El Paso Street
– Courtyard El Paso Downtown/Convention Center, 610 N Santa Fe Street
– Stanton House, 209 N Stanton Street
As part of the experience, each hotel will offer snack foods:
– Stanton House-Ceviche and a Handmade Tostada
– Aloft El Paso Downtown-Food provided by Basico Bistro Downtown
– Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown-Oven Baked Pizza
– Gardner Hotel-Mini Samosas, Fried Olives, and Crostinis with Tapenade
– Hotel Paso Del Norte, Autograph Collection- Shrimp and Grits with Blackened Jumbo Shrimp
– DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown-Woodfire Pizzas on the Terrace
– Courtyard El Paso Downtown-Mini Muffins and Mimosas
Each participant will receive their credentials, a map, and prize entry cards. From there, the pace and order will be at the participant’s discretion with hotels available for touring from 11am – 4pm. Food samples will be available at each hotel as part of the experience.
Tickets are available now and can be purchased online at downtownelpaso.com
For our complete coverage, Click Here