The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office announced Thursday that they will be hosting a blanket drive to benefit El Paso Animal Services this winter season.
“During the cold winter months, these blankets will help bring a little warmth and comfort to animals in shelters looking for their forever homes,” EPCSO officials shared via a news release.
From November 13 – December 31, 2020, new or gently used blankets can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Sheriff’s Office Headquarters – 3850 Justice Dr.
- East Montana Patrol Station – 12501 Montana Ave.
- Deputy Peter John Herrera Patrol Station – 190 San Elizario Rd.
- Northwest Patrol Station – 435 E. Vinton Suite D.
- Jail Annex – 12501 Montana Ave.
- Downtown Detention Facility – 601 E. Overland Ave.
Officials add that any gently used blankets be washed before being donated; and cash donations are also accepted. For more information call Deputy Josie Ramirez at (915) 538-2098
For information on holiday adoptions, visit the Animal Services website.