El Paso Electric is relocating two transmission lines that cross I-10 in the Executive area and will require a closure on I-10, eastbound and westbound, between Downtown and Executive in west El Paso beginning at 5 am to 5 pm this Sunday, November 22nd.
5 a.m. to 5 p.m. (barricading will begin at 3 a.m.)
o I-10 Eastbound between the Executive Center Interchange and the Schuster Interchange
o I-10 Westbound between the Mesa Exit 19A and the Executive Center Interchange
- All traffic exit at Executive Center.
- Turn left onto Executive Center.
- Turn right onto Mesa.
- Turn left onto Wyoming.
- Go straight onto I-10.
- All traffic exit at Mesa (Exit 19A).
- Turn right at Mesa.
- Turn right at North Desert Blvd.
- Go straight use Mesa on-ramp to get onto I-10.
This is part of the Border Highway West Project.
Author: El Paso Electric