El Paso Electric Requires Closure Along Interstate 10 in East El Paso
- I-10 East and West, including access roads, will be completely closed between Eastlake and Horizon Boulevards.
- From Loop 375: On-ramps to I-10 East will be completely closed.
- Westbound traffic along I-10 will need to exit the freeway at Horizon Blvd.
- Eastbound traffic along I-10 will need to exit the freeway at Exit 34B – Americas Avenue / Joe Battle Blvd. Traffic may continue Eastbound along Gateway Boulevard East to Eastlake Blvd or to access Loop 375.
- The main detour for this closure is through North Loop Drive connected via Nuevo Hueco Tanks Road and Horizon Blvd.
- Eastbound traffic Exit 34B – Americas Avenue / Joe Battle Blvd., continue on Gateway Boulevard East until Eastlake Blvd., or to access Loop 375.