Middle-school students and their parents are invited to attend one of three Informational Expos that will outline the different high-school program options EPISD offers students from throughout El Paso County.
The Expos will feature administrators from each of the high schools who will answer questions and present information about the different academic and magnet programs available in the District.
These events are open to all middle-school students and their parents in the County. EPISD is an open-enrollment school district.
The meetings are all from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the following dates and times:
• Monday, Oct. 10, at the Franklin 9th Grade Center cafeteria, 825 E. Redd Rd.
• Tuesday, Oct. 18, at the Chapin High School cafeteria, 7000 Dyer St.
• Thursday, Oct. 27, at the Bowie High School cafeteria, 801 S. San Marcial St.
In addition to the three Expos, each program will have a presentation specific to its focus on different dates. All presentations start at 5:30 p.m. on the following dates and locations:
• Nov. 1: Dual Language Magnet Program at El Paso High School, 800 E. Schuster.
• Nov. 7: Early College High School at Burges High School, 7800 Edgemere.
• Nov. 9: Pre-Engineering Magnet Program at Chapin High School, 7000 Dyer.
• Nov. 14: STEAM/Cougar New Tech at Franklin 9th Grade Center, 825 E. Redd
• Nov. 29: Transmountain Early College High School, 9570 Gateway North.
• Nov. 30: STEM/Rocket New Tech at Irvin High School, 9465 Roanoke.
• Dec. 7: International Baccalaureate Programme at Coronado High School, 100 Champions.
• Dec. 8: Silva Magnet High School for Health Care Professions, 121 Val Verde.
• Dec. 12: Public Service/Panther New Tech at Austin High School, 3500 Memphis.
• Jan. 10: International Baccalaureate Candidate School at Andress High School, 5400 Sun Valley.
• January 19: International Business Academy/Oso New Tech at Bowie High School 801 S. San Marcial.
For more information regarding high-school program options please call EPISD College & Career Readiness at 230-2376.