Continuing with its community spirit, El Paso Locomotive FC and Novamex will honor local high school soccer stars as the “Jugadores Jarritos” during halftime of the Locomotive match against Colorado Springs Switchbacks on Sept. 21st at Southwest University Park.
The Jugadores Jarritos are high school students who are standouts on and off the pitch. Spanning the city, from Canutillo High School to San Elizario High School, the all-stars were identified by their high school coaches and invited out to the Sept. 21st Locomotive FC match, along with their families.
The Jugadores Jarritos will also receive a prize pack from Jarritos.
Kickoff for the match is 7:30 p.m., with gates opening at 6:30 p.m.
The 2019 Jugadores Jarritos are:
- Karla Campos – Bel Air HS
- Bianca Chacon – Franklin HS
- Juan Contreras – Bel Air HS
- Irvin Duran – Chapin HS
- Chondra Espino – Canutillo HS
- Victoria Fernandez – Franklin HS
- Karina Gallegos – San Elizario HS
- Alan Mendez – Canutillo HS
- Jose Olmos – Del Valle HS
- Jedrek Partoja – San Elizario HS
- Kevin Pena – Bel Air HS
- Yoshi Rubalcava – El Dorado HS
- Victor Unzueta – San Elizario HS
- Gabriel Valenzuela – Andress HS
- Kennedy Varela – Franklin HS
Also in attendance will be Luis Fernandez, Novamex CEO, Ramon Carrasco, Novamex COO, and Tomas DeLeon, CFO, who will join the honorees on-field.
El Paso Locomotive FC plays their next match at home on Saturday, September 21st against Colorado Springs Switchbacks.
Season Ticket Memberships, Group Tickets, and Individual Match Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 915-235-GOAL