El Paso Museum of History
El Paso Museum of History officials announced Thursday that they launched a new website that offers a more ‘responsive experience’ and makes it easier to plan a trip to the museum.
“This is a timely and exciting new chapter for EPMH’s digital presence,” said El Paso Museum of History Director Dr. Vladimir von Tsurikov. “Our revamped website better reflects the direction in which the Museum is headed.”
The redesigned website has been significantly improved to provide visitors easy access to information and activities at the museum.
Museum officials added that the City of El Paso Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Office information and the Information Technology Department worked with the El Paso Museum of History to develop the new and improved website.
In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the website is user friendly and more interactive. The redesigned website offers the following:
· A shorter and memorable web address – EPMuseumofHistory.org
· Adjusts for viewing on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
· Capable of switching between English/Spanish for preferred language
· Better user-experience with simplified layout and condensed information tabs
· Links to existing and previous virtual workshops, lectures and discussions
· Museum donation option
For more information on the El Paso Museum of History, visit the museum’s new website at www.EPMuseumofHistory.org