Urban Air Adventure Park in El Paso reopens to the public this Saturday, June 20, with new safety protocols for the health and well-being of guests and employees, and a special offer for essential and frontline workers.
“Anyone who serves on the frontlines are eligible including, but not limited to, medical professionals, caregivers, first responders, law enforcement personnel, as well as grocery store employees, postal and delivery workers,” park officials shared.
The Westside attraction, located at 801 South Mesa Hills Drive, is an indoor adventure park with more than 250 locations open and under development.
Frontline workers, members and the general public can make reservation now at UrbanAirParks.com. Plus, anyone who buys a ticket from now through Saturday, June 20 will receive 50% off their admission.
Additionally, all existing Urban Air members are invited to sign up for the same two-hour time blocks on Friday, June 19, and stop by the park a full day ahead of the general public.
For the health and well-being of guests and team members, Urban Air has implemented the following key safety procedures. Comprehensive details on Urban Air’s complete park safety protocols are available HERE.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures (hourly maintenance as well as deep cleanings)
- Temperatures taken of all guests and team members
- All team members must wear masks
- Limited capacity on all attractions, maintaining appropriate social distancing during the two-hour reservations
- Strategically placed hand sanitizers throughout high traffic areas including the front entrance, café, attraction entrances and exits and party rooms
- Cashless food service
- Gloves and masks available for purchase