With the official start of spring, the Environmental Services Department (ESD) is making spring cleaning easy as 1, 2, 3 by encouraging residents to drop off extra trash, pick up reusable items and borrow yard tools at one of the City’s Citizen Collection Stations (CCS).
The stations are public drop-off sites that provide a variety of services such as trash and recycling disposal, reusable paint and mulch pick up and yard tool borrowing.
The sites are free to residents who a pay a solid waste fee on their El Paso Water Utilities bill. For more information on Citizen Collections Stations, visit the Environmental Services Department website or call 3-1-1.
Spring Cleaning at a CCS is as easy as 1..2..3:
- Drop Off – Extra trash, yard waste, oil and recyclables
- Pick Up – Free items such as mulch, reusable household products and reusable paint. Also, repurposed items can be picked up from the CCS at 3510 Confederate
- Borrow – Yard tools such as lawn mowers, shovels and rakes.
There are five Citizen Collection Stations located throughout the city:
- Far Eastside – 3510 Confederate
- Eastside – 1034 Pendale
- Northeast – 4507 Honda Pass
- Central – 2492 Harrison
- Westside – 121 Atlantic