Sheriff Richard Wiles and the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office will be hosting its 7th Annual Haunted House this Halloween season.
The haunted house will be held at the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Headquarters located at 3850 Justice Dr. and Garment Road.
The “GRAND OPENING” weekend will be October 7th – 9th, 2016 from 6pm – 12a. The following is the scare schedule for the haunted house:
- GRAND OPENING WEEKEND: October 7th – 9th from 6pm – 12am.
- October 14th & 15th from 6pm – 12 am & October 16th – 20th from 6pm – 11pm.
- October 21st from 6pm – 12am, & October 22nd – 23rd from 4pm – 12am.
- October 24th – 27th from 6pm – 11pm & October 28th from 6pm – 12am.
- October 29th & 30th from 5pm – 1am, and October 31st from 6pm – 12am.
Tickets prices are as follows: $10 for adults and $8 for children 12 and under. There will be a $1 off admission with the donation of a can food item.
The Sheriff’s Office will also have community service hours opportunities for those interested in being part of the “BEST HAUNTED HOUSE” in El Paso. For more information on becoming a volunteer please contact Public Information Officer Leslie Antunez at 915-479-1678.
Proceeds will benefit the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post 2005 – a non-profit organization 501(C)(3).