The El Paso Independent School District and Immunize El Paso are partnering once again to provide COVID-19 vaccines and boosters at all 64 elementary and middle school campuses from Jan. 21 to Feb. 2.
The vaccine clinics are available free of charge to students as well as their parents and any community member who qualifies.
Students ages 5 and older are eligible for the initial vaccine. Anyone 16 and older who has had their second vaccine at least five months prior is eligible for the booster.
“We are excited to bring this collaborative effort to the El Paso community to ensure every child has an opportunity to be protected against COVID-19” said Dusty Warden, Director of Operations. “This is a huge step towards our return to normalcy.”
Pre-register for the vaccine at https://hipaa.jotform.com/proaction/kids.
All vaccine clinics are scheduled from 3 to 5 p.m. Below are the dates and locations of the vaccine clinics:
- Friday, Jan. 21 – Armendariz and Bassett middle schools; Rusk, Clendenin, Moreno, Barron, Travis and Crockett elementary schools.
- Monday, Jan. 24 – Brown and Hornedo middle schools; Polk, Rivera, Western Hills, Putnam and Tippin elementary schools.
- Tuesday, Jan. 25 – Charles and Terrace Hills middle schools; Stanton, Duran, Collins, Torres and Newman elementary schools.
- Wednesday, Jan. 26 – Henderson Middle School; Zavala, Clardy, Douglass, Hart, Hawkins and Herrera elementary schools.
- Thursday, Jan. 27 – Canyons Hills and Wiggs middle schools; Park, Powell,
Sunrise Mountain, Logan and Moye
- Friday, Jan. 28 – Morehead, Guillen and Magoffin middle schools; Aoy, Coldwell, Hillside and Mesita elementary schools.
- Monday, Jan. 31 – Ross Middle School; Bliss, Milam, Cielo Vista, Lamar, Nixon and Hughey elementary schools.
- Tuesday, Feb. 1 – Richardson Middle School; and Tom Lea, Whitaker, Green, Johnson, Kohlberg and Lun
- Wednesday, Feb. 2 – MacArthur PK-8 and Haskins PK-8; Cooley, Guerrero, White elementary schools; Mesita ECDC; and Don Haskins Annex.