All loans subject to credit approval. Rates based on credit history and underwriting factors. Program, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. evolve FCU NMLS #250889.
Officials with evolve Federal Credit Union (eFCU) announced Thursday a new mortgage loan program, tailored to the medical professionals in the El Paso community.
“This program will not only facilitate the home buying process for busy medical professionals, but it will help alleviate costs associated with purchasing a home,” credit union officials shared.
“evolve FCU is proud to introduce Medical Professionals Mortgage Loans and is excited to extend this program to local heroes of El Paso.”
Founded in 1936, evolve Federal Credit Union, formerly El Paso Employees Federal Credit Union, offers full-service banking for anyone who lives, works, or worships in El Paso.
Medical Professionals Mortgage Loan Overview:
- Medical Professionals Mortgage Loans: $60,000 – $750,000
- Term: 10, 15, 20, or 30 year-terms
- Medical Credentials: Any person in the medical profession that has at least a two-year certification to obtain their position. (2-year work history requirement is waived.)
- First Mortgage loans with maturities up to 30 years made for the purpose of purchasing or no cash-out refinancing of an owner-occupied primary residence.
- Second and Investment homes are not eligible under this program.
- All mortgages must be underwritten following FNMA and/or FHMLC underwriting guidelines.
- This loan product will not require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) or Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP).
To learn more about this mortgage product and take advantage of its benefits, contact: Luz Alaniz at 915.599.6820 (NMLS #1506705) or click here to visit their website.