Construction crews will be busy this week, with work continuing on the Go10 Project.
I-10 & Mesa Continuous – Until further notice
- The right turn-only lane on eastbound North Mesa St (SH 20) is closed between Osborne Dr and South Desert Blvd.
- The right through lane on eastbound North Mesa St (SH 20) will close between Osborne Dr and South Desert Blvd, but only when necessary and only during the day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: Access to businesses will remain open at all times.
Crews are working to install underground utilities. [No Map]
I-10 & Sunland: Overnight Sunday, March 26 through Thursday, March 30 | 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each morning
- The Sunland Park Flyover Entrance Ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
Crews are conducting prep work for the eventual removal of the Sunland Flyover Ramp. [Map 1]
Overnight: Sunday, March 26 through Thursday, March 30 | 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each morning
- Sunland Park Drive in both directions will reduce to one lane between Mesa Hills Dr and Constitution Dr.
The closure is necessary so crews can work on the Sunland Park Flyover Ramp. [Map 2]
Daytime: Monday, March 27 through Friday, March 31 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- The two-lane Sunland Exit Ramp (Exit 13, Westbound) will reduce to one lane.
This closure is necessary to give crews access to the work site. [No Map]
Daytime: Monday, March 27 and Tuesday, March 28 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- The left lane on I-10 Westbound will close between Buena Vista and Sunland Park.
Crews are constructing new concrete columns in the area. [Map 1]
Overnight: Wednesday, March 29 | 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following morning
- I-10 Westbound will reduce to one lane between Sunland Park (Exit 13) and the Resler Flyover Ramp.
- The Resler Exit Ramp (Exit 12) from I-10 Westbound will close.
- The Sunland Park Entrance Ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
Crews are erecting a high mast luminaire in the area. [Map 2]
I-10 & Executive – Daytime: Monday, March 27 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Executive Center Exit Ramp (Exit 16) from I-10 Westbound will be open; however, the right-turn-only lane onto Executive Center Boulevard will close. Motorists will be able to turn right at the traffic light.
Crews are installing a service pole. [Map 1]