Officials with the Hospitals of Providence announced Friday that they will host recruitment events in April for qualified walk-in applicants.
The Registered Nurse recruitment events will be held on Tuesday, April 6 and Tuesday, April 13 from 10am to 2pm.
“If you or someone you know is ready to start their career with The Hospitals of Providence network, make plans to attend the Walk-In Recruitment Events this April seeking dedicated and passionate Registered Nurses,” hospital officials shared.
Interested candidates should bring several copies of their resume and be ready for an on the spot interview. Those meeting qualifications will be extended an offer that day.
Hospital officials add that they offer competitive pay, benefit packages, up to a $20k sign-on bonus and a “fun teamwork environment.”
Qualified applicants may also apply online. For questions call (915) 577-8140.
Registered Nurse Recruitment Events
To RSVP for this event email: Sherwin.Guevarra@tenethealth.com
Tuesday, April 6, 10am to 2pm
- The Hospitals of Providence East Campus – 3280 Joe Battle El Paso TX 79938
Tuesday, April 13, 10am to 2pm
- The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus – 2001 N. Oregon El Paso, TX 79902
- The Hospitals of Providence East Campus – 3280 Joe Battle El Paso, TX 79938
- The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus – 1625 Medical Center Drive El Paso, TX 79902
- The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus – 2000 Transmountain Rd. El Paso, TX 79911