The City of El Paso is inviting the community to a hybrid community meeting to learn about and provide feedback on large-scale public facility projects submitted by several local agencies.
“Approximately $2.6 million of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds has been set aside by the City for large-scale public facilities improvements that demonstrate a high community impact, benefit primarily low-to-moderate-income populations, and leverage ongoing community investments,” city officials shared.
CDBG funds can potentially be used for renovation and/or new construction of a public facility, park, or open space. Several local agencies submitted the following large-scale public facility projects:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of El Paso, Club Travis Petty Renovation
- City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, South El Paso Senior Center Improvements
- City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department, Rae Gilmore Recreation Center Improvements
- Housing Opportunity Management Enterprises, Alamito Community Center
- Opportunity Center for the Homeless, Opportunity Center Transitional Living Center
For more information, contact the Community and Human Development Department at [email protected].
When: 6 p.m. Wednesday, September 29
In-Person Location: Center for Civic Empowerment; 304 Texas Ave, 17th Floor
Audio Dial-in Number: 1-844-992-4726
- Meeting access code: 2480 665 2224
- Meeting password: GcWzXJvU736