Utility relocation work associated with the El Paso Streetcar Project will require the following closures in the coming days:
- The intersection of Stanton Street and Crosby Avenue will be closed in all directions for approximately 10-14 days.
- Santa Fe Street will be reduced to one lane in each direction at Father Rahm Avenue for approximately 10-14 days; Father Rahm will remain closed at Santa Fe Street.
The exact date on which each closure will begin is subject to the completion of certain tasks at other work zones.
The Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority will provide an update before the closures begin.
- Click here to sign-up for regular construction updates delivered to your email inbox.
- Like the El Paso Streetcar on Facebook and Instagram.
- Call the bilingual project information line: (844) 252-RAIL.