Workforce Solutions Borderplex (WSB) officials announced the next jobs NOW virtual hiring fair will be held on Tuesday, June 23, 2020.
WSB, along with Thomas L Cardella & Associates, GC Services, APC Homemakers Service, Las Ventanas De Socorro and Blackstone Consulting will be holding the virtual event from 9am – 12pm. This is a free event and is open to all jobseekers.
With WSB’s new interactive platform, jobseekers can view postings, speak with company recruiters, be selected for interviews and possibly hired on the day of the event.
Attendees should register in advance on the JobSeeker Link and be prepared to upload a current resume (PDF format) that employers will be able to view during the event.
Job descriptions will be available during the job fair, but for an advanced preview jobseekers can log in to their Work in Texas profile. Those who do not have a Work in Texas profile may register for free and create an account at www.WorkinTexas.com.
Employer and position details are:
- Thomas L Cardella & Associates is hiring 500 Customer Service Representatives at an hourly wage of $10.00.
- GC Services is hiring Customer Service Representatives Teleservices and Bilingual Customer Service Representatives Teleservices at an hourly wage of $10.00.
- APC Homemakers Service is in need of 7 Personal Attendants with pay at $8.25 per hour.
- Las Ventanas De Socorro is looking to fill 10 positions (CAN, RN, Dietary Aide, Nursing Assistant, Medication Aide, Assistant Director of Nursing) with hourly wage ranges from $12-$17.
- Blackstone Consulting plans to hire 4 employees: Food Sanitation Specialist at $11.25 per hour; Two Cooks at $12.91 per hour; and an Assistant Dining Facility Manager at $17.50 per hour.
Jobseekers are advised to dressed to impress in case they are selected for a video interview on the virtual job fair platform.