Several New Mexico State University graduate programs have been recognized on the newly released U.S. News & World Report’s Best Graduate Schools 2021 rankings.
Graduate programs in the College of Education, College of Engineering, College of Business, College of Health and Social Services and College of Arts and Sciences were ranked this year.
U.S. News & World Report ranks professional school programs in business, education, engineering, law, medicine and nursing along with area specialties annually. The methodology states the rankings are based on two types of data: expert opinions about program excellence and statistical indicators that measure the quality of a school’s faculty, research and students.
NMSU graduate departments with programs ranked in the top 200 include:
– Education: Tied-99
– Fine arts: Tied-135
– Nursing (Master’s): Tied-141 and (Doctor of Nursing Practice): 133-171
– Public affairs: Tied-166
– Speech language pathology: Tied-170
– Part-time MBA: Tied-178
– Engineering: 152-200
– Aerospace/aeronautical/astronautical engineering: Tied-56
– Environmental/environmental health engineering: Tied-72
– Industrial/manufacturing/systems engineering: Tied-78
– Civil engineering: Tied-93
– Computer engineering: Tied-97
– Chemical engineering: Tied-98
– Electrical/electronic/communications engineering: T-129
– Mechanical engineering: T-136
For a complete list of rankings, visit US News website.
Author: Tiffany Acosta – NMSU