I am beginning to see a pattern develop that perhaps we can share with our students.
Maybe, just maybe, these shows are fake.
Reality may not be reality, at least on television.
- Ghost hunters never find ghosts.
- Treasure hunters never find the treasure.
- Bigfoot hunters never find Bigfoot.
- UFO hunters never find UFOs.
- Ancient alien hunters never find ancient aliens.
- Knights Templar hunters never find Knights templar.
- Nazi gold hunters never find Nazi gold.
- Lost Dutchman Mine hunters never find the Lost Dutchman’s mine.
- Love hunters never find love.
- Gold miners never find gold.
- Expeditions to the unknown never find something that was unknown
- Psychics never find what they are looking for.
- Yeti Hunters never find the Yeti.
- Loch Ness monster hunters never find Nessie.
- Atlantis hunters never find Atlantis.
- Bachelors never find a wife.
- Bachelorettes never find a husband.
- The hunt for King Arthur never finds King Arthur.
- The fake moon landings never found a studio.
- Zombie hunters never find zombies.
Author: Tim Holt is an educator and writer, with over 33 years experience in education and opines on education-related topics here and on his own award-winning blog: HoltThink. He values your feedback.
Feel free to leave a comment. Read his previous columns here.