The Paso del Norte Community Foundation (PdNCF) is inviting area students to “Explore. Apply. Succeed! ” via a portfolio of diverse scholarship opportunities.
PdNFC officials say that for 2021, more than 10 scholarship opportunities with more than $50,000 in awards are available for students in the region!
With approaching deadlines as early as March 31st, students are encouraged to visit the PdNCF website to view the diverse opportunities and begin their applications through one easy-to-use platform – Kaleidoscope.
“Scholarship criteria, timelines, and eligibility are outlined for each application, with opportunities for both graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled college and university students,” foundation officials shared.
“Scholarship awards will help support the needs of students in their educational endeavors, with awards ranging from $500 to $5,000 or more.”
Live applications through Kaleidoscope include:
Apply now through March 31st:
- Ben Narbuth Kiwanis Club of Horizon City Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship was established by the Kiwanis Club of Horizon City in honor of dedicated Kiwanis Club member and leader Ben Narbuth.
- Carl L. & Sandra Wright Scholarship for Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
The scholarship was established to recognize female graduating high school seniors or undergraduate students majoring in STEM fields.
- Coach Archie Duran Memorial Scholarship Fund
The fund honors the life and legacy of the former Jefferson and Irvin High School track coach and will award students in El Paso County.
Apply now through April 1st:
- Helen of Troy Scholarship of Excellence for Marginalized Students
The Helen of Troy Scholarship of Excellence for Marginalized Students is designed to recognize and reward outstanding high school seniors of minority backgrounds who have demonstrated a high level of achievement and who have held themselves to the high levels of excellence to which Helen of Troy holds itself and its associates.
Apply now through April 5th:
- The Nathan W. Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund
The scholarship was established to encourage and support others that have chosen turf management as a career.
- The Richard Castro Community Service Scholarship Fund
The scholarship was established to support scholarships for area high school seniors who follow in Mr. Castro footsteps volunteering and leading projects to improve their community.
Apply now through April 15th:
- The FirstLight Community Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship was established to support deserving students in the Paso del Norte region.
Other scholarship opportunities through PdNCF:
- Bowie High School Scholarship Fund
- Deby Lewis Foundation for Eastwood High School
- EPISD Education Foundation Scholarships:
– Amalia Muro Scholarship
– Ann Yerby Memorial Scholarship
– Coach Lou Robustelli Memorial Scholarship
– Genevieve Gonzalez Scholarship
- Women’s Fund of El Paso Scholarship
Parents and students can visit the PdNCF website, for more information about all available scholarships and deadlines or email Development Assistant, Andrea Macias, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.