After a short pause, we are back and have lots to talk about; election night and then we have to discuss who are the members sitting on City Council that are on the wrong side of this pandemic. Let’s get into it…
Election night and Congress recap
El Paso local politics: starts at 17:30
- 8th Court of Appeals decision, who was the Democratic Judge that voted with the Republican
- The Enchilada Softball Tournament – one gym owner calls out the hypocrisy of City officials who allowed the softball tourney to be held in El Paso when Las Cruces cancelled due to risk of Covid spread.
- Which City Council members are on the side of the people and which ones are on the side of Republican Mayor Dee Margo?
- Brief recap of runoff elections
- My thoughts on mayoral election
- Inmates being used to move bodies
- Faces of Covid IG account
Further reading / viewing
Faces of Covid El Paso – memorial for those we have lost to covid