The deadline to pay 2016 property taxes is Tuesday, January 31, 2017. The city is encouraging taxpayers to pay before the deadline to avoid delinquent penalties and interest.
Property tax bills may also be printed by visiting the Tax Office website and selecting “Pay Your Taxes.”
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 212-0106.
Payment options include:
- Online or by phone at 212-0106
o With credit card (with a 1.98% convenience fee)
o With e-check
- By mail
o Before January 31
P.O. Box 660271
Dallas, TX 75266-0271
o After January 31
City of El Paso Tax Office
P.O. Box 2992
El Paso, TX 79999-2992
- ln person: City Tax Office, 221 N. Kansas, Ste. 300 (Wells Fargo Building, 3rd floor)
- Open Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Open Friday, January 20, and Friday, January 27, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
County Tax Office locations
o El Paso Wells Fargo locations (no drive through)
o Mobile Bank at Central Appraisal Office, 5801 Trowbridge
- Open January 27, January 30, and January 31, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must have tax bill. Cash, checks, and money orders accepted.