The El Paso Public Library has increased the number of programming options available to visitors at all neighborhood branches.
The library branches are offering several new standard programs for young people as well as adults. The programs will allow the City of El Paso to continue serving its mission of providing educational, cultural and recreational opportunities for our community.
The free programs are available and open to public on the same days and times at all library locations.
- Family Story Time: 4:30 p.m. every Tuesday
- Conversational English: 5:30 p.m. every Tuesday
- Preschool Story Time: 11 a.m. every Wednesday
- Citizenship Classes: 5:30 p.m. every Wednesday
- Teen Hangout: 4:30 p.m. every Thursday
- Computer classes offered at all library locations on a flexible schedule
The programs reflect traditionally the most popular and most requested programs offered by the El Paso Public Library.
Apart from standard programs, the public library offers varied programming throughout the year.
For more information on programs and services offered by the El Paso Public Library, visit www.elpasolibrary.org or call a neighborhood branch.
For our complete coverage, Click Here