El Paso, TX – Sierra Providence Health Network is offering free seminars on various topics including: Maternity Tours, Chair Aerobics, Infant Care, and Weight Loss. Please call 577-SPHN (7746) to register for classes. All classes are FREE.
* Maternity Tours: Please join us for tours of patient rooms, the neonatal intensive care unit, family waiting area, and our security system.
Place: Sierra Medical Center at 1625 Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital at 2001 N. Oregon
* Chair Aerobics: This aerobic exercise class held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, is targeted at those with mobility problems by giving a
complete workout while limiting the stress and strain on joint. Please call the YWCA at (915) 533-7475 to register.
* Infant Care Class: This class teaches parents how to bathe, diaper, and care for a newborn. You will also learn about safety and recommended immunizations, as well as how to take a temperature and choose a day care.
Class Date: Monday, August 24, 2015
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Sierra Providence East Classroom 1, 3280 Joe Battle Blvd., 1st Floor
* Sibling Class: This class prepares young children 3-8 years of age for a new brother or sister in the family. Your child will receive a coloring book, certification of completion and a tour of the newborn nursery.
Class Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Hilton Towers Auditorium B & C, 2001 N. Oregon
* Weight Loss Seminar: Please join us as we discuss our lap banding, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve procedures. Please bring your insurance information so we may be able to answer any specific questions about your coverage.
Seminar Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm
Place: Sierra Providence East Medical, 3280 Joe Battle Blvd.
* Cardiac Catherization Lab Open House: Join us for a clearer picture of some of the latest advancements in cardiac care and the chance to meet our cath lab staff.
Open House Date: Friday, August 28, 2015
Time: 7:00 am
Place: Sierra Providence East, 3280 Joe Battle Blvd.