Southwest University Park and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality will host their 2019 job fair in a two-day event in mid-January.
The job fair starts on Tuesday, January 15th from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. and concluding on Wednesday, January 16th from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the WestStar Club at Southwest University Park.
Southwest University Park hiring managers are looking for “qualified, hardworking candidates with great guest service skills who are able to work baseball and soccer home games as well as other sporting and non-sporting events.”
The Chihuahuas are looking to fill the following positions for people 18 years or older:
- Box Office Service and Cashiers
- Cleaning Crew
- Guest Services
- Ticket Takers
- Cash Room Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Facilities and Grounds Crew
- Game Day Entertainment Staff
- Bark Brigade and Social Square Staff
- Kids Playground Attendants
- Mesilla Valley Transportation 50/50 Raffle Sellers
Candidates should enter through the Clock Tower/VIP Entrance on the corner of Durango Street and Franklin Avenue
Candidates are urged to bring a resume and dress to impress. A positive, friendly attitude is essential. Applicants who cannot attend can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Officials also ask for no calls regarding the jobs.
Spectra will be hiring various positions in the following ballpark areas:
- City Hall Grill, Sun Kings Saloon and WestStar Club Bar Areas
- Concessions – Cashiers, Runners, Prep Cooks, Stand Leads, Stand Managers
- Restaurant – Servers & Runners
- Cashiers & Cash Room Attendant
The El Paso Chihuahuas, El Paso Locomotive FC, Leg Up Entertainment and Spectra are equal opportunity employers. Candidates must be 18 years of age to apply, must be able to pass a background check and must be able to work all home games and additional events as needed.
Applicants that are younger than 18 are asked to send their resume or an email to the following Human Resources Jobs address: email@example.com.