Photo: Roger Puta /Flickriver
Motorists, pedestrians and cyclists should anticipate new temporary traffic patterns in the coming days as rail work related to the El Paso Streetcar Projects continues to advance toward its conclusion, according to the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority.
Beginning during the week of July 31, 2017, two-way traffic on Stanton Street between Yandell Drive and Schuster Avenue will shift from the west side of the street to the east side of the street.
With the exception of Nevada Avenue, all cross streets are open at Stanton.
Also during this time, crews will begin preliminary striping work on North Stanton Street in advance of final striping related to the El Paso Streetcar Project which is scheduled to begin the week of August 7, 2017.
Traffic Impacts at Other Locations
The following traffic impacts will remain in place during the week of July 31, 2017:
- Baltimore Drive between Stanton Street and Mesa Street
- Glory Road between Oregon Street and Mesa Street
- Nevada Street immediately west of Oregon Street
- Rio Grande Avenue immediately east of Oregon Street
- Oregon Street between Wyoming Avenue to Franklin Avenue
- Stanton Street between Yandell Drive to Franklin Avenue
- Yandell Drive between Kansas Street and Santa Fe Street
- Wyoming Avenue between Kansas Street and Santa Fe Street
- Oregon Street between Yandell Drive and Wyoming Avenue
- Santa Fe Street between Father Rahm Avenue and 4th Avenue
- Missouri Avenue at Oregon Street
- Missouri Avenue at Stanton Street
- Mesa Street at Glory Road/Baltimore Drive