CarMax is currently hiring in El Paso for long-term careers in both the sales and service fields.
According to a news release, managers are looking to hire for 26 positions at their El Paso store; the hires include positions in both sales and service operations. Job seekers can apply for jobs directly on their website.
The release goes on to state that, “CarMax is built on a foundation of integrity, trust and giving back; CarMax was also selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail for 2016, for the 13th year in a row.”
- Training and growth opportunities, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art service bays and technician uniforms provided.
- Positions range from full and part-time positions, with day and evening shifts available.
- Incentive programs designed to help trade school students and graduates.
- Discounts on car purchases and other services.
- CarMax is recognized in Training Magazine’s “Training Top 125” companies in America (ten years in a row).
CarMax is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars and operates more than 170 stores in 39 states nationwide.
During the 12 months ending February 29, 2016, the company retailed 619,936 used cars and sold 394,437 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.