The Downtown Management District (DMD) once again is offering the public a creative and fun way to get in the Valentine’s Day spirit with the Hidden Hearts contest.
The opportunity to win Valentine’s Day-inspired prizes, is sponsored by Downtown El Paso (DTEP) businesses. This year, all five (5) papel picado hearts will be hidden in storefront businesses throughout downtown in each of the five (5) districts starting Thursday, February 2nd.
“We like to continue efforts that garner a positive response and offers a creative opportunity to bring both the public and downtown businesses together,” said Joe Gudenrath, DMD Executive Director.
Every participant is automatically entered for a chance to win one of five great prizes from our DTEP sponsors: Desert Modern Florals, Craft & Social, The Gardner Hotel, Delight, The Garden, and Café Central.
To play, just follow these steps:
Step 1 – Use the clues posted at DowntownElPaso.com (Spotlight section) to find the Hidden Hearts.
Step 2 – Take a selfie with the heart!
Step 3 – Post and tag us @DowntownElPaso on Instagram & Facebook!
No purchase is necessary in order to participate. All participants are automatically entered. One entry per heart, for a maximum of five total chances to win.
– Clues will be posted on Social Media @DowntownElPaso and SPOTLIGHT section of DowntownElPaso.com
– Both couples and singles can enter.
– Enter once per heart for a total of five possible entries.
– Do not post location of heart. Saying where the heart is located on social media will disqualify you.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.)