Tuesday morning, officials with El Paso Live, an operating division of Destination El Paso, announced the launch of a new, redesigned version of their website.
“Entertainment is an ever-changing business, and through the modernization of the El Paso Live website, customers will find increased ease in purchasing tickets for their favorite events,” said Bryan Crowe, General Manager of Destination El Paso.
The redesigned website features a cleaner, more contemporary design, a more engaging user experience with enhanced event search and navigation, and the capability to reserve event parking prior to the show date.
In 2019, the City of El Paso introduced Park915, a parking reservation app that eases the process of parking in Downtown El Paso.
As part of the website redesign, El Paso Live official parking garages will be listed as designated space for event-goers, available to reserve in advance through each respective event page online.
This feature will be available to customers at the end of January 2020.
Other Upgraded Features Include:
- Easy-to-understand and minimal drop-down menu
- A search bar at the top of each page, allowing for easy search in site
- A grid, list and calendar view of events under the “Upcoming Events” tab
- A searchable event calendar by date at the bottom of all pages
- An “Exhibitor’s Portal” featuring downloadable convention exhibitors forms
- A special “Explore Venues” tab for easy access to venue information
- An “Around the Venue” page featuring local restaurants, attractions and hotels in walking distance of Downtown El Paso Live venues
- The “Plan An Event” tab, which offers suggestions of venues based on type of event and galleries from past events
- A “Know Before You Go” listing of all El Paso Live rules and regulations
Future Integrations Include:
- Addition of shopping cart to “Exhibitor’s Portal” to pay for convention services through www.elpasolive.com
- El Paso Electric’s Broadway in El Paso subscriber benefits to include reserved parking for season