The El Paso Public Library has flipped another page into the digital age by creating a mobile App for local library goers.
According to officials with the El Paso Library, the app “makes it more convenient for library users to access library materials and account information.”
Officials add that the free App is available on the Google Play and iPhone app stores. The El Paso Library App is a more useful way to access information, such as:
- Access to books and materials catalog
- Check out and reserve materials
- Download digital material (audio books, eBooks, magazines, audio and video)
- Check account status to see if there are any books overdue or outstanding fines
- Store library card information
- Find library event information
- Find library locations, contact information and hours of operation
- Scan a book at a bookstore before purchasing to see if it is available at the library.
For more information on the library App, call the El Paso Public Library at (915) 212-3201 or visit their website.