Kemp Smith announced the inclusion of twelve Kemp Smith Partners in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers of America® published by Woodward/White on Thursday.
According to the Best Lawyers website, “lists of outstanding attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on our lists.”
- Richard A. Bonner Insurance Law
- Clara (C.B.) Burns Employment Law Management, Labor Law Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Thomas A. Forbes Administrative / Regulatory Law and Government Relations Practice
- Darcy A. Frownfelter Water Law
- Allan M. Goldfarb Corporate Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trust and Estates
- Charles C. High Employment Law Management, Labor Law Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Terry L. Johnson Real Estate Law
- Michael D. McQueen Employment Law Management, Labor Law Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Carl E. Ryan Non-Profit / Charities Law, Trusts and Estates
- Ken Slavin Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Deborah C. Trejo Administrative / Regulatory Law and Environmental Law
- Gene Wolf Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
For nearly three decades, Best Lawyers has been regarded – by both the profession and the public – as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.
For 150 years, Kemp Smith has provided high-quality legal services throughout the Southwest, with offices in El Paso, Austin and Las Cruces.