On Wednesday, the City of El Paso and Southwest Airlines announced the sixth newest non-stop flight from El Paso International Airport.
“This is a major accomplishment for El Paso. We are listening to our community and making major progress in offering more options to fly to popular destinations. We are excited to announce these great opportunities for leisure and business travelers alike,” Mayor Dee Margo said.
The El Paso airport will now offer a new, non-stop flight to San Diego and additional flights to Las Vegas.
“We are working continuously to increase connectivity in El Paso, with each additional non-stop flight we are achieving our goal to grow the core business of air transportation.” City Manager Tommy Gonzalez said.
Southwest Airlines released their flight schedule through June 1, 2018. The new non-stop flight to San Diego will commence March 11, 2018, and will fly on Sundays.
Two additional non-stop flights to Las Vegas will commence April 14, 2018, and will also be flying on Sundays. Flights can be booked now at southwest.com.
Other recent additional non-stop flights include:
- Frontier Airlines to Denver – announced July 18, 2017, begins March 8, 2018
- United Airlines added 4th daily flight to Denver – began on April 5, 2017
- Allegiant Airlines to San Diego and Las Vegas – began May 6, 2016
- Allegiant Airlines to Orlando-Sanford – began May 27, 2016
- Allegiant Airlines to Oakland – began October 6, 2016
According to the website nonstopfrom.com the following list shows the direct, nonstop flights from El Paso.
Domestic non stop flights from El Paso may fly to:
- ATL – Atlanta, Georgia – Delta
- AUS – Austin, Texas – ExpressJet Airlines, American, Southwest
- AZA – Phoenix, Arizona – Swift Air LLC
- DAL – Dallas, Texas – Southwest
- DEN – Denver, Colorado – SkyWest Airlines, Trans States Airlines
- DFW – Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – American, Mesa Airlines
- HOU – Houston, Texas – Southwest
- IAH – Houston, Texas – Spirit Air Lines, SkyWest Airlines, Trans States Airlines, Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines
- LAS – Las Vegas, Nevada – Allegiant Air, Southwest
- LAX – Los Angeles, California – Southwest, SkyWest Airlines
- ORD – Chicago, Illinois – Envoy Air
- PHX – Phoenix, Arizona – Mesa Airlines, Southwest
- SAN – San Diego, California – Allegiant Air
- SAT – San Antonio, Texas – Swift Air LLC, Southwest
- SFB – Sanford, Florida – Allegiant Air
International non stop flights from El Paso may fly to:
- MEX – Mexico City, Mexico – Swift Air LLC