Starting Saturday, April 14, the Parks and Recreation Department will open the City’s eight spray parks and the splash pad at San Jacinto Plaza for the season.
The Parks and Recreation Department invites everyone to enjoy the free spray parks that open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
In addition, dog owners can take their pets to the City’s only spray park designed for dogs located at Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda.
All of the City’s spray parks will remain open through October 30. The spray parks are located throughout the city at the following parks:
- Sue Young Park, 9730 Diana Dr.
- Hidden Valley Park, 200 Coconut Tree
- Grandview Park, 3100 Jefferson Ave.
- Westside Community Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Marty Robbins Park, 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Braden Aboud Memorial Park, 4325 River Bend Dr.
- Salvador Rivas Jr. Park, 12480 Pebble Hills Dr.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave. (two separate spray parks; one for people and one for dogs)
- San Jacinto Plaza – Splash Pad
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (915) 212-0396 or visit the website.