The Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), a global association for professionals in educational advancement, recently honored Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s Office of Institutional Advancement with six 2021 CASE District IV Accolades Awards.
The office’s two submissions for Best Photography are also finalists for the globally recognized CASE Platinum Awards, which will be announced in June.
All divisions of the Office of Institutional Advancement, including development and marketing and communications, were named winners in the following categories:
- Gold – Communications Pivot: TTUHSC El Paso Communications COVID-19 Pivot
- Gold – Fundraising-Targeted Campaigns: Paul L. Foster School of Medicine 10-Year Anniversary Campaign
- Gold – Marketing Improvement: TTUHSC El Paso and TTP El Paso Brand Training
- Silver – Magazines-Alumni/General Interest: TTUHSC El Paso Alumni & Friends magazine
- Bronze – Photography-Series of Related Photographs: TTUHSC El Paso 2020 Alumni Profiles
- Bronze – Photography-Series of Related Photographs: TTUHSC El Paso Students in the Community
Platinum Award Finalists:
- Best Photography: Aug. 3 Memorial
- Best Photography: Foster School of Medicine 10-Year Anniversary
District IV covers institutions in the Southwest United States representing over 2,900 members from more than 260 institutions in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
CASE’s volunteer judges are experts in their fields inside and outside of educational advancement.
Gallery courtesy TTUHSC El Paso