Photo courtesy UTEP
A pair of graduate programs at The University of Texas at El Paso are among the top 5 in the nation, while a handful of others are also recognized in rankings published by Intelligent.com.
“The continued growth of graduate education helps makes UTEP a successful and forward-thinking, comprehensive public research institution,” said Stephen Crites, Ph.D., dean of UTEP’s Graduate School. “
We always strive to be a national higher education leader that also provides an exceptional and affordable education to the community we serve. This recognition is another indication that what we do at UTEP works.”
Intelligent.com is an online publication that touts a lifelong commitment to continuous improvement.
Multiple graduate degree programs were featured by the student-focused comprehensive research guide, which is based on an assessment of 1,604 accredited colleges and universities.
Each program is evaluated based on curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation and post-graduate employment.
UTEP has been recognized for the following degree programs:
- Master’s in Public Health, ranked No. 5
- Master’s in Creative Writing Degree Programs, ranked No. 5
- Master’s in Sports Medicine Degree Programs, ranked No. 19
- Master’s in Curriculum And instruction Degree Programs, ranked No. 19
- Master’s in Construction Management Degree Programs, ranked No. 24
- Master’s in English Language Learning Degree Programs, ranked No. 37
- Master’s in K-12 Education Degree Programs, ranked No. 49
Officials share that the 2020 Intelligent.com rankings are calculated through a unique scoring system which includes student engagement, potential return on investment, and third-party evaluations.