Photo courtesy Google Earth
How is the U.S.-Mexico relationship changing under President Donald Trump? What will the impact be on the border region?
Americas Quarterly magazine and a panel of experts will debate the future of the bilateral relationship—and how it will affect trade, immigration, and the millions of people who live along the border.
The event will be held in partnership with the El Paso Community Foundation and the U.S.-Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership. A reception will follow the discussion.
- Jon Barela, CEO, The Borderplex Alliance @JonBarela1
- Alfredo Corchado, Award-winning journalist, author, and Mexico bureau chief of The Dallas Morning News @ajcorchado
- Alejandra de la Vega, Head of the Innovation and Economic Development Department, State of Chihuahua
- Veronica Escobar, El Paso County judge @vgescobar
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-chief, Americas Quarterly (AQ); vice president of policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)@BrazilBrian
Read more about Alfredo Corchado in AQ‘s Top Five Border Ambassadors.
Check AQ‘s “Indivisible: A Special Issue on U.S. and Mexico”.